TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using any of the Services and the Site, You expressly agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site and the Services. The terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Jad Orlinska in relation to your use of the Site and/ or the Services and applies to all users of the Services, whether registered or not, on the Site.
The services are aimed at helping clients with problems, decisions, and goal attainment in daily life by using multiple strategies and techniques. The services include the self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centred disciplines in which the Jad Orlinska is trained and has experience. The range of services may stretch to workshops, online programs and retreats.
Rights/Obligations of Jad Orlinska
- Jad Orlinska is trained and certified as an Energy Alignment Method Mentor
- Jad Orlinska will deliver the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- Jad Orlinska cannot guarantee that You will achieve any specific result in consequence of receiving the Service.
- Jad Orlinska has the right, at her sole discretion, to change the content of any of the Services or the dates upon which each part of the Service is to be provided.
- Jad Orlinska will spend an appropriate amount of time in preparation for appointments with You
- Jad Orlinska will communicate with You via Zoom, phone or meet in person.
Understanding & Responsibility
You (the Client) agree to the following statements:
- I understand that coaching is different to counselling and should not be construed as such.
- I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during any coaching sessions that are included as part of any programme undertaken with Jad Orlinska.
- I am fully responsible for taking action within any course programme and I understand that a successful outcome from the programme is dependent on this.
- I understand that Jad Orlinska accepts no responsibility for my action or inaction relating to any coaching or programme undertaken.
- I understand that Jad Orlinska accepts no liability for any loss incurred whether financial or otherwise following a commencement of a course or for any perceived failure whether justified or otherwise to achieve my desired outcomes or goals.
- I understand that coaching is designed to facilitate the development of my personal/professional wellbeing and to develop a plan and strategy for achieving specific goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process which may involve all areas of my life including work, family health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issue is my personal responsibility.
- I agree to be honest and open with Jad Orlinska in order for any sessions or programme to be effective.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for medical treatment, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I have consulted a medical professional for any health concerns I may have in these areas.
- I promise to inform Jad Orlinska of any health issues and if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care will be advised of my decision to work with her.
- I understand that Jad Orlinska is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of services resulting from failure or delay caused, directly or indirectly, by me (the Client).
- I acknowledge that I will not compare coaching sessions given by Jad Orlinska with the coaching that I may receive from a different organisation/programme/person.
- I understand that Jad Orlinska reserves the right to terminate any agreement in which she feels the relationship is not healthy, productive or beneficial to either party.
Session, Programme and Retreat payments must be made in advance by PayPal, Stripe or other payment method authorized at the time of registration. The payment policies may change at any time. Such changes will not, however, apply to the projects that were in-process before the changes are made by Jad Orlinska.
Once the Payment is accepted, it becomes non-refundable. However, Jad Orlinska in sole discretion, may decide to refund the received payment partially or completely.
Appointment Cancellation Protocols
I (the Client) agree that I will give at least 48 hours’ notice should I need to change any scheduled appointments with Jad Orlinska otherwise that session may be forfeited.
In exceptional circumstances Jad Orlinska may need to rearrange an appointment in which case all reasonable endeavours will be made to agree another mutually satisfactory appointment.
In exceptional circumstances such as illness or bereavement, inappropriate behaviour by the client or other extreme situations Jad Orlinska reserves the right to terminate the service to the client early. In such situation and where possible, reasonable notice of termination will be given by Jad Orlinska and the client will be refunded a proportion of the fees paid (pro rata less £150 administration fee).
Zoom calls may be recorded if requested. Information shared with Jad Orlinska will remain confidential unless there is legal requirement to share with a third party.
The code, logo and Intellectual Property of the jadorlinska.com Website cannot be used without its consent. All copyrights, trademarks, Intellectual Property at jadorlinska.com is the property of Jad Orlinska.
It is prohibited to reproduce, duplicate, distribute or create any derivative work from any of the material that is located on the jadorlinska.com Website or that shared with You through other methods such as email or programmes.
By breaching any of the provisions stated above, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities and may disclose Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Liability, Indemnity and additional provisions
- Jad Orlinska is not liable for the behaviour of Users, whether through the jadorlinska.com website or outside of it.
- Jad Orlinska is not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential or any other form of loss or damage that might be experienced by a User.
- Users agree and accept to indemnify Jad Orlinska against all liabilities, claims and expenses that could arise from the breach of these Terms and Conditions or through use of the jadorlinska.com website.
- Jad Orlinska cannot guarantee to satisfy the Client/Coachee’s requirements.
- Jad Orlinska reserves the authority to withdraw or modify aspects of the jadorlinska.com website, or even the whole of it and reserves the right to change the method or mode of business or model of doing business without any prior notice to the Users of jadorlinska.com website.
- Jad Orlinska reserves the legal right to suspend or terminate a Member’s ease of access to jadorlinska.com website, or parts of it.
- Anybody whose access continues to be frozen or ended should not re-subscribe to, or re-access the jadorlinska.com website without prior consent from Jad Orlinska.
Failure by either jadorlinska.com website or You to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other right on any later occasion.
Third Party Rights
Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable under Rights of Third Parties Act 1999, by any person who is not a party to it. But it does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from this Act.
Jad Orlinska shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside reasonable control including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond Jad Orlinska’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials.